I’m an author or co-author of six papers and presentations at the 2017 Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting in Washington DC. Here is a list of the papers and presentations, with links for downloading several of the papers. Hope to see you in Washington!
Monday 9 January 2017
- What’s a Bus? Defining Buses and Trains in the Age of Automation; Marc Sinner, ETH Zurich, Ulrich Weidmann, and Andrew Nash; Session 403, 1:30 pm, Convention Center 144-A.
- Modeling Real-Time Communications-Based Train Control Operation in Mixed Traffic Networks: Simulation-Based Approach; Valerio De Martinis, ETH Zurich, Ambra Toletti, Ulrich Weidmann, and Andrew Nash; Session 471: Advances in Railroad Operating Technologies; 3:45 – 5:30 pm, Convention Center, Hall E (poster).
- Using Banedanmark’s Traffic Management System to Develop Concept Timetable 2030; Andrew Nash, Emch+Berger AG Bern, Samuel Roos, Emch+Berger AG Bern, and Bernd Schittenhelm, Banedanmark / Rail Net Denmark; Session 471: Advances in Railroad Operating Technologies; 3:45 – 5:30 pm, Convention Center, Hall E (poster).
Tuesday 10 January 2017
- How Crowdsourcing Can Help Public Transport Innovate Successfully in an Era of Rapid Change; Andrew Nash; Session 665: New Mobility Services, 1:30 – 3:15 pm, Convention Center, Hall E (poster).
- A Proposed Method for Measuring Customer Orientation of Companies in the Freight Transport Sector; Albert Mancera, ETH Zürich, Thorsten Klaas, Ulrich Weidmann, Andrew Nash; Session 754: Current Research in Freight Planning and Logistics; 3:45 – 5:30 pm, Convention Center, Hall E (Poster).
Wednesday 11 January 2017
- Types of Transportation Apps and Development Lessons; Andrew Nash; Session 826: To App or not to App: Are Mobile Applications right for Your Agency?, 10:15 am – 12:00 pm; Convention Center, 145-A.