Here are my presentations and papers at the TRB Annual Meeting – Sunday 10 January -to- Thursday 14 January 2016:
- Repurposing Travel Lanes for Multimodal Projects – Workshop 114 – Analyze This! What Planners Want to Know; Andy Nash, Green City Streets with Natalie Stiffler, City of Boulder. The workshop considers three problems, our problem considers the evaluation of and communications about the potential congestion impacts of sidewalk widening, bike lane, and transit lane projects. We’ll use Boulder’s Folsom Street project as a case study and try to develop strategies for improve the evaluation of these projects and communications about congestion. Sunday 10 January – 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM, Convention Center, 140A.
- Enhanced Resource Conflict Graph Rescheduling Model for Freight Rail Traffic: Introducing Energy Saving; Toletti, Ambra, Valerio De Martinis, Ulrich Weidmann and Andrew Nash; Monday -1:30 PM- 3:15 PM – Session 367 – Current Research on Freight Rail Transportation, Convention Center, 149.
- Tram Safety in Mixed Traffic: Best Practices from Switzerland; Improving Light Rail Through Operational and Safety Analysis – Marti, Christian, Jonas Kupferschmid, Michael Schwertner, Andrew Nash, and Ulrich Weidmann; Monday – 7:30 PM- 9:30 PM – Session 470 – Convention Center, 143A.
- Banedanmark TMS: ETCS as the foundation for attractive and efficient railway service; Nash, Andrew; Tuesday – 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Intercity Passenger Rail Committee, Marriott Marquis, Capitol (M4).
- Evaluation of Freight Train Energy-Saving Potential Using Onboard Monitoring Data; De Martinis, Valerio, Ulrich Weidmann, Andrew Nash; Tuesday – 10:15 AM- 12:00 PM – Session 576 – Energy Efficiency Technologies for Rail Transportation – Convention Center, 147B.
- Ring Ride – Ringstrasse 150 Project; Honourable Mention Award: Communicating with John and Jane Q. Public Contest 2016; Nash, Andrew; Tuesday – 10:45 AM- 12:30 PM – Session 585 – Public Involvement; Convention Center, Hall E.
Hope to see you there!